Things to Smile About...

It has been 9 weeks and 2 days since I fractured my neck (but hey, who's counting). A byproduct of this is the fact that I now, more than ever, find joy/happiness/smiles in the most simplest of places. I thought I'd share a few with you.

This is a license plate we pass everyday! It cracks me up. Make certain you read it with a German accent!
This was on today's walk. Look, we're leaf peepers!
One of my most happiest places is our front porch. This is what a morning view from there looks like.

And evenings are as special in their own hues.
Since I haven't been able to really do the physical things I love (hiking, spin classes, beachcombing) this seems to sum up my exercise routine perfectly. I know you did not read it without smiling.
Today, our friend Tom wrote, "I’m finding you will do just about anything to blog about. Pictures with Pat Sajak or Billy Crystal (I had to include the photo) to home libraries. You’re amazing! Hope you’re healing and will be on the road again soon."

Yes, blogging is just another thing on my list where I find joy/happiness/smiles. I hope it has that effect on you in some way, too. The posts will get more exciting one day, in the not-so-distant future, I hope. In the meantime, I'm just going to keep doing my thing... cracking myself up and smiling at the simple things.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments