171 Steps to Joy...

Joy, for me currently, is found in my mailbox. The stroll to it, twice a day, is part of my daily routine now that my wings are clipped and I'm staying home.

"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere
without moving anything but your heart."
~Phyllis Theroux
While not easy to write since I'm not supposed to lean (note my handy prism glasses), I'm still corresponding along. I have always believed in the saying, "It is better to give than to receive". And boy do I delight in sending mail. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy receiving it as well. I so much so 💗 the United States Postal Service.


"I love the rebelliousness of snail mail,
and I love anything that can arrive with a postage stamp.
There's something about that person's breath and hands on the letter."
~Diane Lane

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments