Kudos to Norwegian Air...

Last year, Steve and I booked a transatlantic repositioning cruise to Rome for later this year, with a one-way flight home from Barcelona (more about the actual trip when it gets closer). I, in my overzealousness, booked our return flight on Norwegian Air way too early... I just recently learned.

When I booked, the only flight available to us was an awful 20 hour catastrophe flying from Barcelona to Sweden before finally landing in Oakland. Arg! But the tickets were non-refundable, etc. I decided to give it chance and called the airline. After 28 minutes of explaining and being on hold, the very helpful Andrew received permission to change our flight to a direct one, departing and arriving at very reasonable times. And since that flight wasn't available when we booked originally, he was able to change it at no additional cost to us. I love great customer service. I'm a happy traveler.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Wow! That is amazing! You almost cut your total transport time by half! Amazing! I am super excited about your trip!!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments