Sean Pawling Live @ Himmel Haus

We spent our Valentine's night grooving to local boy done good, Sean Pawling. When I told my friend, Jan, a 32 year Tahoe resident, that we were seeing Sean, she wrote, "Sean was a whiz in Jr high and high school and inspired a lot of kids to play music!" How cool that he is back home from L.A. for this special performance.
Multi-level tracks, emotionally relevant lyrics, a smooth voice and a trombone... what more could you want in an evening of music?!


According to Sean, "My recent album, Eye for an Eiger, definitely draws on my Tahoe days. The album crisscrosses between the bright lights of LA’s urban streets to sunny mountain summits—‘Tallac’ is actually the title of the first track.  Track two is a poppy love song to the beauty and vibe of ‘My Lovely Tahoe.’"

I think his connection to Tahoe and his sweet voice combined to make us leave as fans. He is an effortless performer that left us feeling good. Great show Sean!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments