'Flat Denise' Friday...Part 4

Flat Denise made it to the beach a few times while I was in Italy. Mark and Carol took me to Hawaii.


Mark's comments were as funny as the photos. "Denise- I probably shouldn't show you this one, since you downed so many mai tais. But when you just jumped up and stuck to this guy's chest... I couldn't resist it. You'd have a much better time, if you could remember some of your antics!!!"

Leslie and Barbara took me to Huntington Beach for a half marathon. While I was pressured to run, I sat that one out.

Annie's comment for this photo was, "Hope you are loving every minute of your adventure so far. We stole away to Laguna for Friday and Saturday so I took Flat Denise with me...here you go!"

The best Flat Denise from Annie however, is the one without a photo, "Yes, threw an Italian dinner party...Flat Denise was there, but after a few sangria's forgot to take a picture. Next time!" My friends know how to have fun with me, even though I'm not there.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments