'Flat Denise' Friday...Part 3

While not all the 'Flat Denise' photos will make it in a post, they were all unique. Each person's perspective was creative. Nancy probably was one of the most diverse.

She made Flat Denise suitable for all occasions. I fit in perfect at the Oktoberfest.

Not wanting me to be alone for a dinner party, she included a Flat Steve. Don't we look dapper?
Her grandson even took me to his Eagle Scout award dinner. Hmm, I wonder how he felt about it.
Out of all of Nancy's submissions to the Flat Denise Project, this has to be the topper. She put me in scrubs and brought me into her knee surgery- to assist. Oh man, makes me laugh just thinking about that. Wild stuff.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments