'Flat Denise' Friday Final...

As my last Flat Denise posting, I wanted to share my birthday with Brady in Cambodia. Her comments still make me laugh.

"I am so glad that we got to hang out on your birthday!!! We left Siem Reap, Cambodia around 8 this morning and headed straight for Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat has over 600 different temples. We could only visit a few (I think we saw 8 or 10) but you loved every minute of it. You were smiling from ear to ear!"
"We left Angkor around 3:30 in the afternoon. When we got back to the hotel in Siem Reap we rented bikes for a dollar. We immediately rode to Pub Street (a popular place for foreigners) and had a draft beer (0.50$/beer) and toasted to your birthday. From there we went to a Vietnamese restaurant on the second floor and had the best food EVER, with a great view."
"What a great birthday you had in Cambodia!! Thank you for spending the day with us. You made the looky-loos crack up all day."
I'm thankful for all the friends who shared their travels and life with me, while I was living in Italy for a year. I enjoyed everyone's efforts with 'Flat Denise'. It made me feel connected to them. What an adventure.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I had fun particpating. I am glad you got to go with me to Cambodia!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments