New Friends, Simple Celebrations...

As our last scheduled summer volunteering for Vikingsholm, we met my friend, Bill's, cousins and their friends for an afternoon in Emerald Bay.

I can't think of a better place to be for our anniversary.  Sharing it with new friends was a pretty special way to celebrate.
Jim, Kathy, Martha and John saw the Castle from the deck of the MS Dixie, but nothing is as good as being on the shore, in person.
While the group toured, we picnicked lakeside.  It was stormy, with a promise of a summer rain, but we delighted in being there anyway.
After we said our "see you laters", we went back to our cabin where Kegan made us an anniversary dinner of Pasta Carbonara. It was a perfect way to commemorate our #26.

If I had my life to live over again,
next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments