Winter Trek 4 even better than before

Each day, before heading out to volunteer, I check the Heavenly Lift Status online. Today is shaping up to be another amazing day on the mountain. Today we will have highs in the upper 40s and sunny blue skies, with the most amazing views in Tahoe. Our groomers worked hard overnight to provide you smooth fresh corduroy and it awaits you this morning! This report couldn't have been more accurate!

I get to do this every Thursday!
So wild...Coyote tracks criss-cross the mountain with our snowshoe tracks.
It was just us two mighty rangers leading a very cooperative and appreciative group.  I continue to delight while sharing.
When this is my view and I have the opportunities I've been given, I can't help but proclaim, "I live here!"  It's a common saying heard amongst the 'locals'.  Still loving it.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo of the mountains and the lake is AMAZING! So so beautiful! Looks like to clean, fresh, cool air agrees with you.

Four Points Bulletin said...

It is so beautiful. I can't wait to see it for myself!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments