Winter Trek 3... whee

Just when I thought I had said all I wanted to say about Winter Trek, a day like today occurs.

Taking the gondola up, above the cloud line, was amazing.
I was given the opportunity to lead one of the lessons.  I still don't think I'm smarter than a 5th grader, but it was a spectacular classroom in which to teach.
Rangers Tami and Tim made the day fun.  We're a pretty good team.
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich tastes exceptional at 9,000 feet above sea level.  Especially when it's snowing.
I asked the students, on the ride down the hill, "What was the best part of today?"  A unanimous answer was expressed... "EVERYTHING!"  And I have to agree.  Wow.

posted under |

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your photos! So beautiful and they capture the fun and essence of Winter Trek.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments