My Dirty Car in Tahoe...

I continue to learn something new every day.  While each lesson may not be extraordinary, knowledge is still acquired.

When the snow melts, there is some kind of dirt here, like no where else.  It is a gooey grime that makes everything a drab shade of brown.  Needless-to-say, it has made my white car, and anyone who touches it, a very big mess, as evidenced in this photo.

So this morning I headed out to run errands.  First stop, a 'do it yourself' car wash.  Today's lesson was quite humorous.  When washing one's car in 14
° temperatures, rinse water freezes almost instantly, making drying impossible (especially combined with frostbitten fingers).  Thankfully, the sun warmed the air and I was eventually able to finish my car cleaning task.  Next time, I'll wait until it's warmer out.  Lesson learned!

posted under |

1 comments:

Kerry Soliz said...

LOL I remember those days!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments