Brady's bachelorette bash...

When my friend, Brady, does something, she does it with style.  Today was her bachelorette extravaganza.  Brady, along with her thoroughly entertaining entourage:  her two sisters, me, my friend, Annie and five other amazing girlfriends, met at a rented home in the wine country.  We were then gathered up by the biggest "party bus" I have ever seen. 

We tasted through four, very well chosen and quite different wineries.  We picnicked while listening to live music.  We returned to the house for swimming and more unbridled laughter.  What a very entertaining mix of women.  I can not wait until the wedding next Saturday.  Unbelievably fun.

True love stories never have endings. 
~Richard Bach

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments