Fun times back home...

We have hit the Temecula ground running.  Well, I have.  The only thing running on Steve was his nose due to a souvenir cold (all is better now).

Thursday, my mother-in-law, Betty, and I went to Newport to take my visiting niece to lunch.  It was fun to see her again even though I just saw her in Salt Lake.  It is always delightful to get near the beach.

Yesterday, a dozen 'Chicks' met for a sumptuous lunch at Wilson Creek Winery.  It had been over three months since we'd all been together and the conversations were flowing.  We then went to see the romantic comedy, Letters from Juliet.  A must see (especially for the Italian scenery).

Today, my MIL and I spent hours having a Victorian tea with my sister-in-law.  It was to celebrate Betty's birthday and spend the afternoon delighting in each others company.  It has been a great few days with incredible, future plans filling our calendar.  It's good to be home.

Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.
~Henry Van Dyke

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments