Borrego for Wildflowers...

March 1st is always a special day for me because it is the official kickoff of my Birthday Month. To properly commemorate this event, we headed to the desert in search of warmth and wildflowers.

The town of Borrego Springs is 64 miles from our house and the gateway to Anza-Borrego Desert State park. We stopped here for the Farmers Market and some supplies before heading out in search of botanical eye candy!
I had read that Coyote Canyon was in bloom.
While there were patches of color, there wasn't a great deal of variety.
We spent a lot of time in these photographing positions.

Then we made our way to Henderson Canyon and celestial music began to play! The photos of this blanket of floral fabulousness do not do it justice. I hope this series of images gives you some idea. Please envision me giddy with each snap of the shutter!


























I look forward to turning another year older. This is going to be an incredible year. The month has begun exceptionally well.

“I don't mind getting older;
it's a privilege denied to so many!”
― Chris Geiger

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments