Cindy Day... YAY

My dear friend, Cindy, and I met for a progressive lounging about in Oceanside for Day #5 of my birthday month. We spent hours sitting, ogling, and eating in various places while catching up on life.

We began at Pannikin's. When I saw our polarized outfits, I laughed out loud (turns out she was dressed appropriately).
After coffee and treats there, we wandered to The Seabird for art followed by ogling the view of the pier from their patio.
We decided just looking at the pier wasn't quite satisfying enough so we strolled to the end but not before admiring the work of a local sand artist. WOW.

"The best things in life are the people we love,
the places we've been,
and all the memories we've made along the way."

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments