Santa Rosa For Family Fun...

The kick-off to the final week of my birthday month was spent with my oldest. We delighted in just being together as a family, with some excitement sprinkled in, too.


When I rolled into town after my solo, nine hour drive, I was informed that we were off to get CHICKS. This was news to me but not a surprise as my daughter-in-law has dreamt of having her own mini-farm for years.

Now all she needs is this coop called The Tahoe (ironic).
Five adorable chicks came home with us and for the remaining days, it was pretty chickcentric.
When the chicks needed quiet time, we took strolls through the neighborhood delighting in so much evidence of Spring. I was taken to a new French pastry place whose almond croissants might have taken top prize. I think I need to return for a final taste test.

We searched for treasures in a variety of places.

A trove of treasures are always uncovered at the Goodwill Outlet (The Bins).
Along with good food eating, multiple rounds of UNO playing, and nighttime giggles erupting, we strolled the historic streets of Santa Rosa learning history and discovering new coffee spots.
Oh, did I mention there was a lot of chick time? This was just what I wanted. What a Birthday Month!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments