Mid-Century Modern Christmas...

My partner in all things Modernism, Julie, called me letting me know that I had to get to Cost Plus World Market for a must have holiday decoration.


"Crafted of laser-cut wood, our exclusive light-up mid-century house decoration will be right at home in your Christmas village. With all the clean lines and cool style of classic mid-century modern design, accented with a cherry-red car and lit from within with LED bulbs, this dimensional, retro residence beams with bright architectural charm."


They measure Approx. 10"W x 4.75"D x 5.75"H and are currently 40% off... a steal at $15.

These are the two I purchased (so far). I have them illuminated by my table top Christmas tree which is adorned with my before me family ornaments (very mid-century).
If I can't have a true 1950's home in Palm Springs, I can have a couple of these whimsical decorations... and a dream of someday!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments