Holiday Car Show at Vail Ranch HQ

With my love of old cars, Christmas lights, Santa visits, and dining outdoors, the 6th Annual Holiday Edition of Ramble On at The Ranch could not be missed!



Ramble On at the Ranch – HOLIDAY EDITION! is a classic car show featuring pre-1975 customs, low riders, hot rods, and bikes.


This family friendly show featured 100+ classic cars and bikes, live music, food & brews, vendor booths, free photo ops and crafts for the little ones... truly something for everyone. Oh, and Santa was there, too.




I know I overdid it with the photos. I just wanted to try to capture the merriment. What a night!










After the sun went down, the magicalness really appeared!





𝅘𝅥𝅮On the 17th day of December my true love gave to me... hot rods a gleaming, Christmas lights a twinkling, and an evening of true festiveness!𝅘𝅥𝅮

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments