Holiday Mail Has Been Sent!

For those of you on my extensive mailing list who you live in North America, you have received this year's Holiday Card, complete with the Haerrs' 2022 in Review and a family photo of all ten of us (those abroad are still awaiting theirs). If you're not on my list, why aren't you? I 💗 sending postal love.




Don't worry friends in Italy, the UK, the Netherlands, and Japan... your postal love is on its way!
Other people love mail so much they are breaking into mailboxes. Sadly, this has become a common sight. The USPS has advised everyone to stay away from using all outdoor blue mailboxes. This is such a problem in Temecula that the post office has sealed theirs shut.
This is not a huge issue for me as I am more comfortable taking my mail into the building and safely depositing it into the interior slot (that said, it takes awhile with 150 cards).
And just when I'm finally finished mailing to all I know and love, I join a pen pal group, Mail Someone Happy, that encourages me to write to new "friends I have yet to meet".
Wishing you treasures in your mailbox and merriment everywhere else!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments