Jingle Terrace Live: Elf

For most December evenings, the Moonlight Amphitheatre is adorned in a spectacular holiday light show which allowed us to walk through and inside The Moonlight while we enjoyed holiday refreshments, festive displays, live entertainment, family activities, photo opportunities, and other special surprises.

We were there for the Sold Out (and free) showing of ELF, a heartfelt movie that we have learned to appreciate even more after tonight's viewing.
Besides the film, the photo opportunities were incredibly festive. Oh my!
Karen and David were the catalysts for this evening of merriment.






And before the show began, I had the opportunity to dance with Buddy, the Elf himself (the red arrow is pointing to me).


Snow fell, too! What a night of fun and friendship.
“I think you’re beautiful
and I feel really warm when I am around you
and my tongue swells up.”
—Buddy

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments