Who Doesn't Love a Dog Show?

The Inland Empire Kennel Association is hosting an all-breeds show, this weekend, and we were there.



This was the one year old and younger group... adorable.


I enjoyed viewing the dogs awaiting their turn to shine.

It was interesting to see how the judges handled the dogs. This was all so new to us.

This poodle was something else. His owner used more hairspray prepping him than I did on my hair in the 80s!

This sweet face got my vote as the cutest in the show.


The Dog Show was a delightful way to spend part of our day. We saw new-to-us breeds, gained some knowledge about the competition, and had an outing that gave us all something fun to do. I 💓 Coeur d'Alene.

posted under |

1 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! The sweet faced pup gets my vote too. I love the way it is sitting ~ short legs with feet splayed out. Adorable!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments