Car d'Lane Car Show... WOW

Our family loves vintage cars and when over 800 of them happen to be cruising in the town we're in, we are extra enthused.

"Jump back in time at Car d’Lane! Experience the largest classic car cruise in North Idaho Friday night! Then, get up close at the show on Saturday and take a look under the hoods of these one of a kind classics. Fun for the entire family will be taking place all day Saturday including a Poker Walk, People’s Choice Voting, Young Builders Alley and more! Join us for a full weekend of classic fun with some NEW EVENTS in Coeur d’Alene!"
The variety of vehicles was exceptional. There certainly was something for everyone.

This 1936 Bugatti made me swoon!













This DeLorean was a crowd favorite.


This might have been my childhood car, including the bumper sticker, President Nixon. Now more than ever. What a memory evoker.
I only wish I could have photographed this guy next to a car of the perfect era. He was dashing.
There was even a Pinup Contest where, "Classic beauties will show off their charisma and vintage looks!" This gal took home the tiara. What a doll!
I enjoyed the photo opportunities everywhere.

Oh and I actually volunteered for a shift, "We could use an extra set of hands! Join the fun on the other side of the event and have the opportunity to help with registration and selling merchandise to helping direct traffic for one of a kind classics vehicles!" I sold t-shirts and swag. It was an ideal opportunity to get involved. It was a fabulous day.
During my entire shift, this talented trio of 'Kevins' keep me dancing (and therefore warm) with exceptional musical selections. Oh man, their Greased Lightening still has my toes tapping.

During my entire shift, this talented trio of 'Kevins' keep me dancing (and therefore warm) with exceptional musical selections. Oh man, their Greased Lightening still has my toes tapping.

Even though the weather was iffy, Car d'Lane thoroughly delighted. We all want to come back next year. We are so loving Coeur d'Alene!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments