Fashionable Mail Art...

On a blustery afternoon, with a desire to get creative, Karen and I hung out in my backyard doing Mail Art. It is one of my favorite things to do and I never seem to have the time. We had made a date weeks ago.


The illustrations I used came from this exceptional book by John Peacock.
The background papers came from this Simplicity pattern I purchased at a thrift store. This never used pattern was purchased in 1999 (the receipt was tucked inside). It made me feel less bad about my unused hoarded supplies.

These are two of my finished cards. I really like them a lot. Oh, and the 'buttons'... those were created with a punch I purchased, yep you guessed it, at a thrift store!

posted under |

1 comments:

Jenny said...

very cool. When you say the "buttons" were created by a punch - are they paper buttons? They look dimensional (real).

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments