Canadian Love in the Post...

When I saw this envelope, sent by my Canadian pen pal, Lisa, I knew it was going to be filled with Autumnal awesomeness. I was so right!

Lisa and I were paired in a Christmas card exchange two years ago and she has been postally delighting me ever since.
Lisa used to have a brick & mortar store, which I would have driven to Canada to see. Now her awesomeness is sold at https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ilaandalice.
She is one of my many pen pals/friends who embrace Pam Brown's sentiment, "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often- just to save it from drying out completely." I am so fortunate for the 'gardeners' in my life.

posted under |

2 comments:

Erin said...

How does one find a Christmas card exchange or card exchange in general?

Denise said...

I have found my 'stranger' pen pals at https://thereadingresidence.com/ . It has been a very rewarding experience for me. Let me know how it goes for you!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments