I'm 'Famous' Once Again...

In 2018, two of my Tahoe blog images found their way into advertisements for upcoming events. Unbeknownst to me, the same thing happened in SoCal, as Brady just shared with me today.

In 2013, Steve's folks were living in Murrieta and we felt the need to learn more about it and its historical downtown. According to the blog, in which my image is posted, visiting Ray's CafĂ© is a must. I have to ask, "How did Brady find this three years after janebombshell posted it?" Wild.
This was the 'borrowed' photo that started it all. In 2014, Jenny, Bob, Steve and I attended the incredibly entertaining Ididarun. How fun it was to see them using our images from four years prior.

This announcement was posted on Facebook. We attended this event three years prior to the River Ranch's use of my image. It was a blast so I was happy to help promote it. They are small towns in which we live (north and south) and I've love it all. 

"The nice thing about living in a small town
is that when you don't know what you're doing,
someone else does."
-Immanuel Kant

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I recognized the tilt in your stance as I was searching Google images! Ha. I was going to Murrieta today, thinking about where I wanted to explore, I searched through my old Murrieta book and thought about peeking through the windows at Ray’s Cafe. I then used ye ol’ internet to find out more information, and there you were. Tilt and all! I noticed it wasn’t from your blog... so many steps but not a lot of clicks. ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments