The World Needs More Love Letters

I discovered the website MoreLoveLetters.com and decided its mission was something I could support.

The task: write letters to people in need. Every month, they update the website with new Letter Requests. These Requests are hand-selected by members of their team and the recipients vary greatly from: high school girls, to new dads, to the elderly. As the letter writer, you can decide to whom you wish to write.
I gathered a tray full of corresponding supplies, my morning coffee and various words of encouragement.
I chose to write to each of this month's five letter requesters.
Since More Love Letters began in 2011, postal love has been sent from all 50 states, 73+ countries, 100+ campuses for a total of over 250,000 love letters delivered to people in need. So very cool. I do 💙 sending mail and can envision this as something I will continue to do.
"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere
without moving anything but your heart."
~Phyllis Theroux

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments