My Little Free Library: COVID Edition

This seems to be my Little Free Library's Summer of Love. I look out my kitchen window and there is always someone perusing its contents.

The Coronavirus closed our local library so I think bibliophiles found a place to meet their needs, though COVID protocols were definitely being followed. Here physical distancing allowed two strangers to meet over books.
This fashionable woman even wore a mask (note how color coordinated she is). I loved her ensemble and her careful deliberation over the current selection.
This collection of children's books was a donation from our South Lake Tahoe Public Library. So cool!

“Literature is the most agreeable way
of ignoring life.”
– Fernando Pessoa

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments