The Nutcracker in Old Town Temecula

While I may be a ballerina in my head, I was raised pretty much as my parents' third son (my middle brother and I are 10 months apart). So I didn't grow up with a tradition of seeing The Nutcracker. After ushering for Inland Valley Classical Ballet Theatre's production, I realized it is never too late to start a new tradition.


As an observer, I watched the faces of the audience (children, parents, grandparents). There was joy and glee. I was so surprised by the attentiveness of even the youngest of theatergoers. What a special night.




What an exceptional production by an exceptional cast. Starting out as Svetlana's Dance Academy in 1999, IVCBT began in a small, one room ballet studio. Now in a three studio location, IVCBT is the oldest strictly ballet company in Temecula. Their expertise was showcased by the quality of this performance. Wow.
And the Nutcracker Prince (the very talented David Waisman) was a prince to take a photo with me. What fun.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments