A Christmas Carol: The Musical

The opportunity to get into the Christmas Spirit is around every corner. Tonight's A Christmas Carol really threw me over the top.

"Miser Ebenezer Scrooge is awakened on Christmas Eve by spirits who reveal to him his own miserable existence, and the dire fate that awaits him if he does not change his ways.  Scrooge is faced with his own story of growing bitterness and meanness, and must decide what his own future will hold: death or redemption."
This the fun corps of volunteers I had the pleasure to work with. What a wonderful opportunity.
Even more special was the fact that the Daisen delegation was in the audience. The Temecula Sister City Association's relationship with Japan was my passion for many years. It was delightful to connect with them, even if only during intermission.
What made this rendition so exceptional was the fact that it was a musical AND that the performers were incredibly talented. I highly recommend this amazing production so you, too, can be thrust into the Christmas spirit! Wow.

“I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel,
I am as merry as a schoolboy. I am as giddy as a drunken man.
A merry Christmas to everybody!
A happy New Year to all the world!”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments