My Emerald Bay Day...

Since the summer of 2012, I have been an enthusiastic volunteer with the California Parks System for their ADA program. We had to take last summer off due to being in Alaska, but this year I'm in with today being my first shift.

Besides helping a wonderful and appreciative family enjoy the splendor of Vikingsholm Castle and the beauty of Lake Tahoe, I had the opportunity to observe the amazement of nature on full display.
A huge variety of butterflies rewarded me for all my efforts. I don't know if I've ever seen so many different ones all in one day.







Nature never fails to surprise and delight.
Note how tiny this flower was. That's a dime underneath it. Wow.




"I believe the world is incomprehensibly beautiful...
an endless prospect of magic and wonder."
-Ansel Adams

posted under |

1 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

Wow these photos are amazing!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments