A Charlie Brown Christmas in Stamps...

I am even more excited about mailing holiday cards now that I've discovered these cool stamps. I love snail mail and I love the Peanuts gang.

On December 9, 1965, millions of Americans learned what Christmas is all about. That evening, A Charlie Brown Christmas, the first animated special featuring characters from Charles Schulz's beloved comic strip Peanuts, aired on CBS. Over the years, watching the beautifully understated ode to the holiday season has become an annual tradition. The program now airs every year on ABC. I need to see it again this year!
This stamp has to be my favorite. I have felt like Charlie. There are few things sadder than an empty mailbox. Hmm, maybe that's why I love to send mail. And if the song and dance below doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments