Of Wood and Whimsy...

I have mentioned how talented our friend, Bob, is so I wanted to share his new creations...

These handmade cottages make me smile when I see them.
I have witnessed Bob's creative process in all its stages, even from painstakingly selecting the perfect piece of wood.  When he's at work, he is truly a craftsman and so very fun to watch.
This weekend is the 18th Annual Holiday Faire (a true kickoff to Christmas).  Bob, along with 24 other local vendors and artists will be offering a varied assortment of hand-made and other special items for purchase.  In addition, Santa Claus comes to visit as local school choirs and other musical groups perform both days.

Raffle tickets for raffle packages of items donated by the vendors will be available as well as hot mulled wine, hot cider, water, sodas and cookies will be available for purchase.  Can you possibly guess where I will be on Saturday I can't wait.

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

What talent! How cool that people are still making things the old fashion way, out of real wood!

Unknown said...

Thank you Denise, you are so kind. I am looking forward to the Holiday Faire. It is awesome that it is snowing as well and we will have a nice covering for the Faire.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments