BLUE BLOODS Star on My Blog...

In May, we had a chance encounter with Gregory Jbara, "DCPI Garrett Moore" from BLUE BLOODS- one of our favorite shows.

He was at the Mt. Whitney Fish Hatchery with his son, so I was trying to capture him, discreetly (digitally hiding his son's face for privacy reasons).  This morning I awoke to an e-mail from Mr. Jbara regarding his presence on my blog.  How totally cool is that?  About this photo he wrote, "I tip my hat to your stealthy paparazzi skills as I did not see that take place... However, (due to the curious combination of hairstyles behind my son) I can't be alone with my first reaction to the seeing the photo being   "Is that a...a monkey or a...what is that hanging on him in the red jacket? "
I was sent this photo, "In case you care to also post a more flattering photo at our campsite on Mt. Whitney (eyes open, stylish layering of compatible colors...my wife would be proud)."
I was a fan of Gregory Jbara before his amazing reaching out and now I am so thoroughly impressed with his humor and down-to-earthnessHow truly cool is that?!

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

It is truly cool, and unbelievable! I like the picture he sent you. He looks much more jovial with his eyes open. :)
He seems like a very nice man.
Your blog is awesome.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments