Monday in Tahoe...

This is what today looked like in our little town...

Jenny was lakeside and sent me this amazing image of a girl starting her day in a truly unique Tahoe way.  Note:  she is fully clothed.
I began my day at Fern's with some of my favorite things:  coffee, quiche, Scrabble and Pumpkin Pie... a great way to start the week.
Dinner was at MontBleu for 99¢ tacos and margaritas followed by movie night!
Bob and Jenny, along with Carol, Steve and myself, had not seen the movie, Gravity so while it was still at the Heavenly Village Cinema, we saw it in 3D- incredible.
And just to end the day with a little magic, the music and merriment of the outdoor ice rink made the evening complete.  Still loving Tahoe!

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I know, I know... You aren't moving back any time soon! I get it. I actually like having you up there because otherwise I wouldn't visit as frequently. ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments