Curling is awesome, who knew?

I read in the paper that our local Curling club, Lake Tahoe Epic Curling, was hosting their first bonspiel and I knew I had to go as an observer.

There was a neat gal there who took the time to explain the rules of this game, which originated in Scotland in 1860.  We were totally clueless and left understanding.
Ten teams, from all over, competed in this tournament.

Both Jenny and I had no idea what to expect (it was a first for both of us).  Besides being a tad cold, we were very impressed with the sportsmanship, skill and entertainment value Curling offers.  How incredible that this team is right here and open to all.  We are now totally CURLING FANS.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I think that looks like a ton of fun. I would like to curl. What about you?!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments