Sévya and Bliss...

In May of 2010, we met a neat gal, Deb, in Charleston, SC.  Deb was following my blog because at the time, she was working for the son of a friend of ours. It's a rather long story- a 'cute meet' if you will- and we have remained friends ever since.

Recently, Deb found her bliss by getting a new job with Sévya Fair Trade. Dedicated to preserving the indigenous art forms of India by supporting the artisan communities who uphold these traditions, this amazing company reinvests all profits--after covering operating costs--back into these communities through micro-finance, health care, and educational programs.

Yesterday, a box of Sévya's beautiful products arrived and I have now found my new bliss as well. Sévya is defined as caring through service but what it also means to me is generosity of friendship!

posted under |

1 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

You are SO sweet to put us on the blog! I am so happy you liked the prizes! You are a dear friend and I wanted to share with you because I knew you would love the products and the concept!

Missing you always,
Deb

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments