Hiking up Heavenly...

One of Steve's favorite activities is to hike the trails of Heavenly Mountain.  This morning we began at the California Lodge (6500') and after meandering over various trails with a total of 4.5 miles of mostly uphill walking, we concluded at Tamarack Lodge (9100') and took the Gondola down.

Normally this route takes Steve a little over 2 hours but with me, we were done in four.  To be fair, I did have to stop and take some pretty incredible photos to document my accomplishment (and catch my breath).  Wildflowers and wildlife were abundant, too.

It was a spectacular way to start a Saturday.  I'm beat but content.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

To be fair, I took lots of pics when I hiked with Steve, but I ran to catch up if I was behind. BUT anyway... :) It looks gorgeous. The views from the top are incredible. The last picture of you and Steve is adorable.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments