Portugal for my birthday weekend...

Tomorrow, we depart at 2 AM Italy time.  Steve is driving me to Rome for a very early flight to Portugal.  I will be celebrating my birthday and the life of a lost friend... a bittersweet weekend.

It will be four days of reunions, introductions, and sadness but also a whole lot of love... The escape will be blogged when I return but in the meantime, enjoy this flash from the past... the family photo is from Dec. 2000 in  The Algarve.  More when I return!

posted under |

3 comments:

M I K A ☆ ちゃん said...

just coming back from Greece and now Portugal!? you go Denise! xoxo xandra :)

Christy said...

Ahhhhhh How cute is little Brenton. Made my day. : )

TomR@cordonbleu said...

You better leave now!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments