Steve is having fun being my personal chef...
Since breaking my wrist, Steve has been incredible about cooking and he  seems to have some natural talents. 
Baked Pecorino Cheese with Honey and Walnuts
½ cup honey
15 walnut halves
1 pound young Pecorino Toscano (we used aged Romano)
Preheat oven to 450°.
Mix honey and walnuts in small bowl. Slice Pecorino ½" thick and slightly overlap in baking dish. Bake 6 minutes until slightly runny. Pour honey and walnut mixture over cheese. Serve with crusty bread. Delizioso.

posted under |

4 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

That LOOKS and SOUNDS incredible!!!
I bet you wish you broke your wrist sooner, you could have forced his talent to emerge long ago. :) Great work Steve!

TomR@cordonbleu said...

Steve,
You do me proud. Next thing you'll be getting a custom made stove and Global chef knives.

padacs said...

I saw your blog very carefully , after seeing your blog came a thought in my mind-

“I always eat my peas with honey;
I've done it all my life.
They do taste kind of funny but
It keeps them on my knife.”

this blog is ossom ......
http://www.ceramichef.com.au/

Marco said...

so if we all come with our wrists wrapped.....then Steve will..??

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments