I Have WANDERLUST!

My favorite definition of wanderlust is simply a lust to wander.

While the entire world's wandering ceased in 2020, for those who are new readers, mine came to a screeching halt almost 4 years ago, exactly, when I fractured my neck.

It seems now that we've all come out from the travel darkness, people are traveling to make something happen!

Over the next couple of years, Steve and I have some pretty amazing wandering planned. My bookshelf is definitely beginning to look like the TRAVEL section in a used bookstore and I'm giddy about it. It is the time for adventuring for us!

Michael Palin said it best, “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.”

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments