The Safari Park Yet Again!

I believe when I purchased our annual pass I warned you that I would be posting about the San Diego Zoo Safari Park a lot. I usually keep my promises, so here we go again. Same wonders just with different, fantastic company!

Our NoCal son and family are visiting for two weeks and since he had work to do, my daughter-in-law and the kiddos went on an animal explore, just the four of us.
All the animals made wonderful appearances and delighted us all.


On the tram, we had our own private section which allowed us to run to either side depending on where the animals were best viewed. What a visual treat.







In Walkabout Australia, we were able to observe kangaroos being trained (to do what, we weren't quite sure but it was exciting to watch).
We visited the gorillas when we arrived and right before departing. What a satisfying show.

And since we were with a 1½ and 3 year old, a stop at the Petting Coral was a must!
Oh man, we all agreed that today could not have been better. Sunshine, active animals, and great company... What a day!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments