A Friend, Food & Film

With both of our husbands occupied for the day, Karen invited me over for lunch and a movie. Oh, what fun... just us girls hanging out. It had been way too long.

I was served a delicious meal of hearty soup, warmed bread, and delicious cookies. Then we got comfy, (me curled up under blankets) and watched a wonderful film, Coco (a first for me). I knew I was in trouble when Karen provided me with a box of tissues. If you have not seen this 2017 Pixar treasure, and are not opposed to a good cry, I highly recommend this movie. And it helps if you're in the company of a fabulous friend. Great Day #9.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments