Parlor Doughnuts & Kentucky...

I've proclaimed my love for this unique culinary treasure on more than one occasion. I just have to share their facebook post from today. I wish I could be there.

"TOMORROW (12/14) we’re seeking volunteers to come with us as we go to Mayfield, KY and will be serving tornado impacted families, first responders, and volunteers with doughnuts, coffee, water, and practical service. 

We are meeting at our Flagship location (Evansville, IN) 301 N. Green River Road at 6AM and will be meeting with our Nashville team upon arrival. If you are in the surrounding areas, please join us in helping in any way possible! If you’re interested in meeting up with us in Kentucky, we will posted at -111 N Sutton Lane, Mayfield, KY."

Who knew talking about doughnuts could give one chills? My heart goes out to all.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments