Our Path to Immunity Has Begun

For those who know me well, COVID has really affected me psychologically (as I know it has for many). Having had a dangerous neck fracture, just prior to the pandemic, my fear of death was extremely heightened (our emotions are our emotions).

When the promise of the vaccine surfaced, I got hopeful.
When the opportunity arose for us to actually get the vaccine, I got grateful. Thank you, drug companies! Here's to a less stressful life.
"If there was an epidemic, that definitely would make people accept vaccines.
I wouldn't hope for that, of course, but if you wanted people to love vaccines,
an epidemic would remind them how magical they are."
-Bill Gates

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Congrats!
And welcome to the club!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments