The Supermoon's Magical Visit...

I have shared my love of the moon, especially full ones, many times, though this one is a bit more unique, even for me.

Jenny's Flower Supermoon
I had a 'thing' happen. I, unlike Steve, believe in signs. Like most people currently, I've been struggling with fear and uncertainty. Those emotions seem to manifest themselves in my dreams. At 4 AM, a bright light shone in my eyes. It was weird and had never happened before (in the 23 years we've owned this house) and I really had no idea what it was. I got up and looked. It was the full moon peering through my window, casting a beacon towards me.

This wonderful sphere, called the Flower Supermoon, is the last supermoon of the year and I had no idea the effect it would have on me. Prior to its arrival, I had been fitfully sleeping and after my moon connection, I felt a release. I really have no way to explain this emotional event other than it being a new found calmness. What I do know is that I slept soundly for the next 2.5 hours. It was all very surreal actually. Do you have a moon story? It can't be just me.


"I’ve never seen a moon in the sky that,
if it didn’t take my breath away,
at least misplaced it for a moment."
-Colin Farrell

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments