Images from the Last 48 Hours...

On Saturday, we headed South on US 395 for the 9+ hour drive to Temecula. The view made the long drive so very worth it.



When we arrived, we were rewarded by these images, viewed from our front yard.


Yesterday, we spent the afternoon with Steve's mom. We had a late, delicious lunch in a neighboring beach town. "San Diego's favorite Thai vegetarian restaurant, Plumeria has arrived in Encinitas! Come check out our pop-up experience Plum in our new space while we get ready."
We ended our day's visit with a detour to the beach, savoring all the merriment a warm winter day evokes.


After getting into my pajamas, I watched the Super Blood Wolf Moon and the amazing lunar eclipse.
My camera wouldn't focus, in the low light, but this gives you a glimpse of the brilliant hue I witnessed. I 💗 the moon and all its phases!
And today, we hiked our favorite Monserate Mountain Trail, where evidence of rainstorms was everywhere. Wildflowers were beginning. Next time I'll bring my camera and capture the cheerful colors found everywhere. Note my legs in the upper right corner. The 67° sunshine was conducive to exposing skin. We have delighted in the last 2,880 minutes in Southern California.

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, heart images :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments