Disney's The Little Mermaid...

I love all things Disney so when the opportunity arose for me to volunteer for this musical, I was in.

"Based on one of Hans Christian Andersen's most beloved stories and the classic animated film, Disney's The Little Mermaid is a hauntingly beautiful love story for the ages." 

Performed by the City of Temecula Youth Musical Theater, this production was of such a high caliber, you would never know that the main characters were 'youth'. Such talent! I was moved to tears at one point and The Little Mermaid isn't even one of my favorite Disney films. This show changed my point of view. Wow. I am still thoroughly amazed. Bravi to the entire cast. Wow.
“I don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things
could be bad.”

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments