Meet My Italian Pen Pal...

In 2011, we stayed in a little hotel in Venice. To make the arrangements, I dealt with Fabiola, the very fluent English speaker who was beyond helpful. We became fast friends and have been writing to each other ever since.

This is Fabiola. Note my blog on her computer. So cute.
She has had trouble with the Italian Post Office (who hasn't?). This is her proof that she mailed me my Christmas Card. You must take a number to get postage. I love that she sent proof.
These two images just arrived from her with the title "Spot the Difference".
Right in the lower middle is my Holiday Card. Way to go United States Postal Service. Let's see if Poste Italiane gets it right this year.
"Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious
as to have friends at a distance;
they make the latitudes and longitudes."
-Henry David Thoreau

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments