Scenes of The Last Day with Family...

Our days here have been simple and I have loved it all.

Jaydin has to be at school by 7 AM so our early wake up rewarded us with this amazing sunrise.
Breakfast was at my favorite non-California restaurant- Cracker Barrel.

I gleefully introduced my cousin to the fine art of thrift store shopping. Way fun.
Today would have been my mom's 93rd birthday. How special that Terri made me one of my favorite family recipes- Cheez It Chicken. Yum.
The day started spectacularly and ended the same way with the Full Harvest Moon. It has been a special visit and I'm loving the memories made.

posted under |

2 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

I am going to need know about this cheeze it chicken! it looks so yummy! looks like the perfect end to your time there!

Unknown said...

Dramatic sunset and Full Harvest Moon. I LOVE Cracker Barrel. I know there is one near my Aunt's that I hope to visit in N.C. Christine lives 5 minutes from one in Cleveland. She has brought us boxes of the pancake mix when she visits.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments