Florida Fun with my Family...

I'm spending four nights with my Aunt Dorothy (left), my mom's younger sister. The party group also includes my cousin, Terri and her 7¾ year old grandson, Jaydin. Let the fun begin.

 This photo was taken in Iowa in 1976.
Today was spent frolicking in the pool. It was a perfect FL day.



Dinner was exceptionally prepared by Terri's son, Rocky. It was truly a family affair.
"I go to Florida sometimes for vacation.
I actually really like Florida.
It's a weird place, it's surreal.
It's so close, but you feel like you're in another world or on an island."
-Jemima Kirke

posted under |

3 comments:

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

Oh that pool looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yep, that looks like Florida. In a pool and inside from the bugs :)

Unknown said...

Forgot to mention, I loved seeing the pic of your Mom and her sister. I can totally see the resemblance between you and your Mom.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments